Cross Construction, Inc. began construction activities for improvements along Town Center Boulevard between Neil Street and Ryder Lane this week. The project includes:
- A traffic signal at the intersection of Moreland Boulevard and Town Center Boulevard.
- An eastbound left turn lane from Town Center onto northbound Moreland.
- A westbound left turn lane from Town Center onto southbound Ryder Lane.
- Intersection lighting at both the Moreland and Ryder intersections with Town Center.
- Pavement Patching at several locations within the project limits.
- Replacing the pavement markings along Town Center from Prospect to Neil.
- Reconfiguration of the sidewalk ramps at Moreland Boulevard to improve accessibility.
Lane closures will be necessary to complete the work. Delays may occur but one lane of traffic in each direction on Town Center Boulevard will remain open throughout the project. Access to businesses will also be maintained at all times. The project is expected to be completed by the end of August.