Cross Construction is beginning work at several locations around the City this week to resolve some unplanned storm sewer related sinkholes and repairs that have been recently discovered. The locations are as follows:
- Second Street just south of the Church Street intersection – Storm & Sanitary related pavement sinkhole.
- University Avenue & New Street, NE corner – Pavement sinkhole at storm inlet
- Cherry Creek Road & Willoughby Road – Storm related pavement sinkhole
- Paula Drive & McKinley Avenue – Storm related pavement sinkhole
- Prairie Street south of Healey Street – Storm sewer repair, possible sinkhole to be investigated
- Healey Street Detention Basin – Storm underdrain repair