UPCOMING ROAD CLOSURES FOR DOWNTOWN PARADE OF LIGHTS
Champaign – The Champaign Center Partnership will be hosting the 13th Annual Downtown Parade of Lights on Saturday, November 30, 2013. To accommodate the parade route the following streets will be closed to traffic beginning at 4 p.m. until approximately 8 p.m.:
• Neil Street between University Avenue and Columbia Street
• Main Street between Neil Street and Chestnut Street
• Washington Street between Neil Street and Walnut Street
• Chester Street between Market Street and Neil Street
• Walnut Street between Washington Street and University Avenue
All vehicles within this area, will need to be relocated prior to the 4 p.m. cutoff time. Free parking will be available in the Hill Street Parking Deck on Saturday. Detour routes around this area will be State Street, Randolph Street and University Avenue.