Citizens and City staff submitted 348 total requests during May 2014. May’s count increased by 32 calls compared to April’s 316. The chart below tracks the number of requests recorded each day by staff.
Citizens using the mobile phone application, SeeClickFix, reported 46 (13.2%) of the service issues.
The Forestry Section received 75 (22%) of the service requests. The Sewer Section took second place for number of calls with 71(20%) miscellaneous requests, e.g., dead animal pickup, pick up of debris, etc. The Sewer Section also handled 44 (13%) sewer requests for a total of 115 (33%) calls. The Asphalt Section responded to 54 (16%) requests.
The most requested service was still for pothole repair with a total of 39 (11.2%) requests. The second most frequent call was requesting tree inspections with 32 (9%). In third place was the request for assistance with sewer backups at 27 (7.7%).