Citizens and City staff submitted 448 total requests during June 2014. June’s count increased by 100 calls compared to May’s 348. The chart below tracks the number of requests recorded each day by staff.
Citizens using the mobile phone application, SeeClickFix, reported 45 (10%) of the service issues.
The Forestry Section received 128 (29%) of the service requests. The Sewer Section took second and third place with 85 (19%) sewer-related requests and also 69 (15%) miscellaneous requests for a total of 154 (34%) calls.
The top three problems were the same as in the month of May. The most requested service was again for pothole repair with a total of 39 (9%) requests. The second most frequent call was again the request for tree inspections with 35 (8%). And again, remaining in third place, was the request for assistance with sewer backups at 34 (7.6%).