Disability Resources and Educational Services is the University of Illinois campus office responsible for ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are afforded an equal opportunity to participate in and benefit from the curricular, co-curricular and vocational opportunities available at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Arts and Culture
- 40 North 88 West – Champaign County Arts Council
- Champaign Urbana Theatre Company
- Krannert Center for the Performing Arts
- Parkland Theatre
- The Station Theatre
- The Virginia Theatre
- Champaign County Historical Museum – Cattle Bank
- Chanute Air Museum
- Early American Museum
- Krannert Art Museum
- Museums at the Crossroads Consortium of Champaign County
- Orpheum Children’s Science Museum
- Spurlock Museum
- The Sousa Archives
- William M. Staerkel Planetarium
Champaign County Convention and Visitor Bureau – Whether you’re visiting for business or planning a weekend trip for fun, this site will help from planning your ride in from the airport to where you’ll grab your morning coffee.
Champaign Center Partnership – The Champaign Center Partnership is a not-for-profit organization with a goal to promote Champaign’s center city districts of Downtown, Midtown, and Campustown. These districts are packed with art, culture, history, retail, shopping and dining. Visit their webiste to learn all about events and attractions.
Events and Calendars in Champaign
Check out the Events page to find out what’s going on around town.
Health and Medical Facilities
Can’t find your way? Maybe these maps can help:
Parks, Recreation, and Libraries
- Champaign County Forest Preserve District
- Champaign County YMCA
- Champaign Park District
- Champaign Public Library
- Meadowbrook Prairie
- Urbana Free Library
- Urbana Park District
- Champaign Police Department non-emergency number: (217) 351-4545
- Champaign Fire Department non-emergency number: (217) 403-7200
- Champaign-Urbana Public Health District: (217) 352-7961
- Other useful information not maintained by the City
Family Service of Champaign County has a listing of area resources for Seniors.
Need help getting around town? Check out the transportation page for information on bus service, airports, taxis and limos, Amtrak trains, bike routes, and more.