Website copyright notice
Copyright in this web site (including text, images, software, logos, icons, HTML code, software) is owned or licensed by the City of Champaign unless otherwise specified.
You may copy, download, print or reproduce material on the web site not expressly copyrighted by entities other than the City of Champaign for non-commercial, personal research or educational purposes, on condition that you:
- do not modify it;
- do not make or sell copies of it for commercial gain;
- do not include it as part of any product or service that you create or distribute;
- do not copy it onto your or anyone else’s website;
- respect the moral rights of the creators of material on the web site by:
- correctly attributing the material to the person who created it;
- not wrongly attributing authorship of the material to someone other than the person who created it;
- not subjecting the material to derogatory treatment which would harm the reputation of the person who created it.
For any other uses of the material on the web site other than those permitted above, you must obtain the express permission of the City of Champaign, by contacting the Webmaster.