Frequently Asked Questions

City Manager’s Office Frequently Asked Questions

Who should I contact if I have a concern or a complaint about a City service?

When a citizen has a concern or a complaint, it is best to contact the department director who is responsible for the specific service.  To share concerns and complaints directly with the City Manager call 403-8710 or send an email to

More City Manager’s Office Related Questions


Community Relations

Economic Development

Liquor Commissioner