Public Works Department Contact Information
702 Edgebrook Drive
Champaign, Illinois 61820
Hours of Operation
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Operations Division Hours: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Right-of-Way Permit Hours: 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. & 1 – 2 p.m.
Welcome to the Public Works Department
The Public Works Department’s purpose is to develop and maintain the City’s infrastructure, buildings, grounds and vehicular equipment, and provide specialized community services, such as tree care, recycling service, and parking management. Public Works operates in partnership with the community to develop and maintain its publicly owned physical assets.
Public Works Services:
- Right-of-Way Occupancy Permit
- Right-of-Way Excavation Permit
- Drive Approach Permit
- Sanitary Sewer Permit
- Storm Sewer Permit
- Sidewalk Permit
- Grading and Drainage Permit
Looking for something you can’t find above or are you used to the previous format?
Public Works Services Provided to: