The following permit options are available in the Hill Street Parking Deck (located at the corner of Hill and Randolph Streets).
|Permit Type||Daytime||Residential||24/7 Premium Reserved|
|Levels 4 & 5||Level 6*||Levels 4 & 5||Level 6*|
|Permits Currently Available?||Y||Y||Y||Y||N|
|Valid Time(s)||7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday||24 hours/day, everyday||24 hours/day, everyday|
|6 month permit||$300||$180||$420||$300||$660|
Note: above permit rate information is estimated and subject to change.
* Daytime and Residential permits on Level 6 (top level) are offered at a reduced rate than permits for Levels 4 & 5 because these spaces are uncovered and do not offer vehicles protection from the elements.
- Valid Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Unassigned parking located on levels 4, 5 & 6 of the Deck. Permit holders may park at any available space on these levels signed “Permit Parking.” Maps of Levels 4 & 5 are available on the Parking Maps page.
Residential Permits: Residency Requirement
- Available only to residents of Downtown Champaign.
- Proof of residency required upon purchase (for example: copy of lease agreement, property tax bill or utility bill).
- Assigned spaces on levels 4, 5 & 6 of the deck reserved 24/7 for use by the permit holder. Maps of Levels 4 & 5 are available on the Parking Maps page.
24/7 Premium Reserved Permits: No Residency Requirement
- Assigned 24/7 spaces on the ground floor of the deck. A map of Level 1 of the deck is available on the Parking Maps page.
- There is no residency requirement for these permits.
- $4.00 fee is automatically assessed for parking in the Deck for any length of time between 3 a.m. and 5 a.m.
- No permit required.