Hill Street Parking Deck Parking Options
Short Term Parking Option:
The Go Pass makes parking in the Hill Street Parking Deck fast, easy and convenient for people who visit Downtown often.
Step 1: Purchase a Go Pass at the Parking Programs Office located at 702 Edgebrook Drive, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Set up a credit card account at the office.
Step 2: Entering the deck. The gates to the Deck will automatically raise when a vehicle with a Go Pass approaches. There is no need to stop and take a ticket. The Go Pass works at all entrance and exit lanes. Go Pass customers can park on Levels 1 – 3.
Step 3: Exiting the deck: As with entry, the gates will automatically raise as a vehicle with a Go Pass approaches. The time parked in the deck will be automatically calculated and the fee charged directly to the customer’s credit card. There is no need to stop at the gate or booth and submit payment.
Long Term Parking Option:
Hill Street Parking Deck Permits
The following permit options are available in the Hill Street Parking Deck (located at the corner of Hill and Randolph Streets).
|Permit Type||Daytime||Residential||24/7 Premium Reserved|
|Levels 4 & 5||Level 6*||Levels 4 & 5||Level 6*|
|Valid Time(s)||7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday||24 hours/day, everyday||24 hours/day, everyday|
|6 month permit||$300||$180||$420||$300||$660|
Note: above permit rate information is estimated and subject to change.
* Daytime and Residential permits on Level 6 (top level) are offered at a reduced rate than permits for Levels 4 & 5 because these spaces are uncovered and do not offer vehicles protection from the elements.
- Valid Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Unassigned parking located on levels 4, 5 & 6 of the Deck. Permit holders may park at any available space on these levels signed “Permit Parking.” Maps of Levels 4, 5 & 6 are available on the Parking Maps page.
Residential Permits: Residency Requirement
- Available only to residents of Downtown Champaign.
- Proof of residency required upon purchase (for example: copy of lease agreement, property tax bill or utility bill).
- Assigned spaces on levels 4, 5 & 6 of the deck reserved 24/7 for use by the permit holder. Maps of Levels 4, 5 & 6 are available on the Parking Maps page.
24/7 Premium Reserved Permits: No Residency Requirement
- Assigned 24/7 spaces on the ground floor of the deck. A map of Level 1 of the deck is available on the Parking Maps page.
- There is no residency requirement for these permits.
- No charge for parking 9 p.m. – 3 a.m.