Permit Request List 2014-2015
In order to purchase a permit for the 2014-2015 Academic Year, you must be on our Permit Request List. A link is provided on the Online Parking Services page for entry of information. Current permit holders do not have to sign up on this list. Current permit holders will be able to renew in early April. Entries are logged by time and date of entry.
Permit Residency Requirement:
New Permit Sales:
2013-2014 Academic Year (Valid August 16, 2013 – May 18, 2014)
You may purchase an academic year permit online or in the Parking Programs Office at 702 Edgebrook Drive, beginning in June.
Summer 2014 (Valid May 19, 2014 – August 11, 2014)
You may purchase a summer permit online or in the Parking Programs Office at 702 Edgebrook Drive, beginning in May.
2014-2015 Academic Year (Valid August 12, 2014 – May 17, 2015)
You may purchase an academic year permit online or in the Parking Programs Office at 702 Edgebrook Drive, beginning in June 2014.
Online Permit Sales
1. Go to the Online Parking Services Page.
2. Select Purchase Academic Permit and follow prompts.
3. Visa, MasterCard or Discover accepted.
Parking Office Permit Sales
1. Come to the office between 8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
2. Bring the following with you:
- Photo ID
- Valid Vehicle Registration Card for each vehicle that will be on the permit agreement. You may have a maximum of three (3) vehicles on your account.
- Payment: Cash, Check, Credit or Debit (VISA, MasterCard & Discover), Money Order accepted.
*Note: We will not sell you a permit without this information
Permit Parking Locations:
Go to the University District Permit Location Map on the Parking Maps page to view the permit parking locations, both on-street and in parking lots.
Permit rates vary according to location. See the Parking Maps page for more information. Note: Permit rates are subject to change.
Permits are sold for the entire academic year and payment in full is required at the time of purchase. We do not offer Fall or Spring semester only permits; however, permits may be returned for a refund of the unused portion minus a 10% administrative fee.