Summer 2013 permits will be valid from Monday, May 13, 2013 to Monday, August 12, 2013.
Summer Permits have NO Residency and no Permit Request List Requirement. All on-street and parking lot spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
New Permit Sales:
Summer 2013 parking permits will go on sale on Friday, May 3, 2013. You may purchase your Summer 2013 permit by going online or you may come into the Public Works Department.
Online Permit Sales
1. Go to the Online Parking Services Page.
2. Select Purchase Summer Permit and follow prompts.
3. Visa, MasterCard or Discover accepted.
Parking Office Permit Sales
1. Come to the office at 702 Edgebrook Drive between 8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
2. Bring the following with you:
- Photo ID
- Vehicle Registration Card for each vehicle that will be on the permit agreement
- Payment: Cash, Check, Credit or Debit (VISA, MasterCard & Discover), Money Order accepted.
*Note: We will not sell you a permit without this information.
Permit Parking Locations:
Go to the University District Permit Location Map on the Parking Maps page to view the permit parking locations, both on-street and in parking lots.
Summer permits are $105 for any location. Note: Permit rates are subject to change.