Traffic Service Requests

Concerns, requests, and suggestions regarding traffic safety are considered Traffic Service Requests. Generally, these requests ask for something new or for a change to an existing condition. Some examples of common Traffic Service Requests include:

  • Installation of stop signs
  • Changes to parking restrictions
  • Issues related to crosswalks
  • School area concerns
  • Concerns regarding speed of traffic in residential neighborhoods

Requests can be submitted by contacting the Public Works Department at 217-403-4700 or