The City of Champaign promotes Equal Opportunity in the procurement of services. Businesses owned by women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to submit bids and/or proposals.
This system sends a convenient email notice to you with a link to the complete bid document you choose. However, sometimes email clients mistakenly classify the email as spam, filing it away in a spam or junk mail folder. Gmail is particularly bad about this. While the City will try to find out what it is about the messages that is classifying them as spam, this is ultimately beyond the City’s control.
If you don’t receive your bid documents email soon after submitting your request, be sure to check your spam or junk mail folder.
Bids and RFPs
- Revised Bid for the 2013 Intermodal Transportation Center Parking Lot Improvements
- Bid for Real Estate Appraisals - Bristol Park
- Bid for Real Estate Title Services – Bristol Park
- Bid for Pre-Demolition Residential Asbestos Inspections – Bristol Park
- Bid for Purchase of 5 Dump Trucks